I have been really enjoying myself over the last couple of days and while I realise that a number of features are still TODO, I have successfully ported two of the Juce based apps and run them on my el cheapo Advent Vega (Android 2.2 10" tablet).
In creating the two different apps, I noticed that the introjucer always uses the package name of com.juce and all Android apps must have a unique package name (if not when I try to install the other app it tries to overwrite the original one and fails) so I tried simply changing the package to a unique name for each of my two apps and they then install fine but crash on startup.
I guess that that because the .java files reference the package, they must also be changed but as these are simply links to the files within the juce repository this doesn't really work. I suppose I can get round it for now by copying them but they will be recreated by the Introjucer....
I fully understand that this is very early code but I thought I would let you know of a potential issue but to be honest, I was amazed that I could even get them to run!!!