Juce Quake Introjucer (ready to use?)

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
chkn
Juce Quake Introjucer (ready to use?)

I just compiled the new Introjucer from the modules branch, the module-tab is empty and if a generate a project, it seems there is no connection to any juce files (Did i forget something?)

jules
Re: Juce Quake Introjucer (ready to use?)

It just sounds like it doesn't know the location of your juce folder. If you set that up correctly in your project exporter settings, it should work. I'm going to add some stuff to make that process easier next..

chkn

i run the introjucer (latest tip) with VS-Debugger.
When i first created a project, it seems it ignores the juce-path, after i changed it manually in on exporter tab, saved the project, and than created a new project it used the right folder from the beginning.

[attachment=2]1.png[/attachment]
[attachment=1]2.png[/attachment]
[attachment=0]3.png[/attachment]

attachment: 
jules

This is work-in-progress. I'm in the middle of rewriting all the juce/modules folder stuff. Will be checking in very soon..

chkn

nice to hear.
I'm currently working on a script, which automatically downloads the latest modules branch, compiles the introjucer, and resave all my static-library projects (I see you implemented nice command-line options in the introjucer :) , if you plan something like this for the introjucer, please tell me, so i don't have to do this twice.

jules

Yes - it'll do all that. There'll be a gui to download the latest modules individually, and also some command-line options to do the same thing.

chkn

i just checked the latest tip again "Sat, 17 Sep 2011 15:15:38 ", and its the same as described above. The juce location seems to be ignored first time.

jules

Still working on it. Haven't looked at the new project wizard yet.

jules

..but I just tried it and it works fine (?)

Maybe clear out your settings files and try again, or if I'm misunderstanding the problem, perhaps talk me through what's not working?

ckk

The problem seems to be that the Introjucer is looking for a file called juce_module_info file which isn't in the directory. The file also doesn't exist in the juce/modules directory.

Edit: Removed previous nonsense edit.

Chris

jules

ckk wrote:
The problem seems to be that the Introjucer is looking for a file called juce_module_info file which isn't in the directory. The file also doesn't exist in the juce/modules directory.

?

Well yes. There's one of those in each module folder. That's how it recognises a module.

Pages