If anyone fancies earning a bit of pocket-money in return for some coding, there are a few self-contained little features which I'm struggling to find time to do myself.. If you've got "m4d juce skillz" and some spare time, I can offer a (modest!) fee for the implementation of some of these things:
- An openGL ES rendering engine for Android/iOS. This would basically be an openGL implementation of the LowLevelGraphicsContext class, and a type of Image::SharedImage that can hold a p-buffer. I know very little about openGL, and less about openGL ES, so it'd be a bit of a learning curve for me to do this myself.. To be useful, it'd need to be able to produce an identical result to the software or CoreGraphics rendering engines, correctly performing anti-aliasing, complex clipping etc.
And some simpler items:
- A CoreVideo video player, to replace the QuickTimeMovieComponent class.
- A DirectShow video player to provide a Windows replacement for QuickTimeMovieComponent.
- A CoreCodecAudioFormat class that can open and read (but not necessarily write) audio files using CoreCodec.
- A DirectShowAudioFormat class.. same as above, but for Windows.
If any of these sound interesting to you, please email me to discuss, and give me a quote!